Pediatric Physical Therapist Jobs
Now hiring in Nashville, Tennessee
Full-time Clinical Pediatric Physical Therapist
At Project Play Therapy (PPT), we provide innovative and progressive pediatric therapy in the Middle Tennessee area. We primarily specialize in speech, occupational, physical, and ABA therapy in both school and clinic settings. In addition to our core therapies, we provide additional services including school psychology, counseling, and music therapy.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION – PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
The Physical Therapist position is a direct service position at Project Play Therapy whose focus is to facilitate quality service delivery for our clinic families. The ideal candidate will serve as a physical therapy services provider for Project Play Therapy’s clinics. A Physical Therapist is expected to use innovation, leadership, and problem solving to engage client, staff, parents, and other stakeholders in order to provide quality services. The candidate must be motivated to grow with a young, vibrant company, and be energized by ongoing collaboration and the endless pursuit of excellent service with our partners. A Physical Therapist is responsible for assisting in developing motor skills and planning, range of motion, postural awareness, ambulation and mobility, among other skills to facilitate the personal, social, and overall development of clients. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of clients, the Physical Therapist must work closely with the staff and administration of their assigned clinic(s). This position reports directly to the OT/PT Clinical Manager.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Communication & Client Care
- Develop and strengthen relationships with our clinic clients and families to establish rapport and trust among all stakeholders, and communicate the mission and vision of PPT
- Establish and maintain cohesive communication and excellent service delivery, including screenings, evaluations, consultation, and direct therapy
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the client, families, PPT employees, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate best practices, inclusion, problem-solving, and proactive communication
- Work within a team environment that values communication, accountability and collaboration
- Foster positive relationships with current stakeholders in order to ensure client satisfaction
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with PPT administration in determining service needs at PPT’s clinics
- Design goals and expectations of services in order to effectively execute and meet outcomes, while providing feedback to the team
- Collaborate with team to collect data and produce reports to show impact of services and achievement of outcomes
- Oversee quality assurance within service delivery
- Collaborate with all coworkers to increase shared organizational outcomes and successes
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy, or related discipline
- Tennessee State License as an PT from the Health-Related Board
- Extensive school and/or clinic experience with a firm understanding of TN State guidelines
- Integrity, advocacy skills. Must be comfortable participating in meetings with client families, internal management and/or other stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and expediently to meet and surpass the needs of the clients, families, and stakeholders
- Ability to provide service in a way that promotes a culture of community, excellence, and efficiency.
- Experience with a variety of ages is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with clients having a variety of diagnoses and disabilities
- Evidence of good written and oral language skills and strong organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Explore and identify opportunities to expand the scope of available resources