Handwriting TherapyHandwriting Without Tears Program
The Pre-K Get Set for School™ program introduces school readiness activities for young children of all ability levels. Through music, movement, building, coloring, and multisensory activities, children have fun as they develop important skills are language proficiency, color and shape awareness, fine and gross motor control, letter and number recognition, counting abilities and social skills.
Handwriting Without Tears Kindergarten teaches capital and lowercase letter and number formation. Children learn to print using hands-on materials and developmentally appropriate activities. Fine motor work prepares students for pencil and paper success in the student workbook.
- Kindergarten Teacher’s Guide and Letters and Numbers for Me student workbook teach motor skill development, pencil grip, and other printing foundation skills.
- Hands-on manipulatives including the Roll-A-Dough Letters™, Stamp and See Screen™, Slate Chalkboard, Blackboard with Double Lines, and Magic C Bunny help students practice letters, numbers, and words as they develop the language for letters, the sequence for formation, good posture, and much more.
- Big Sheet Draw and Write Paper, Wide Notebook Paper, and Writing Notebook help students learn to write easily and legibly on the correct size lines.
Handwriting Without Tears First & Second Grade emphasizes printing lowercase letters correctly and using them in words and sentences.
- My Printing Book and Printing Power student workbooks introduce students to lowercase letters, review capitals, and teach word and sentence skills to prepare students for writing in all their classes.
- Big Sheet Draw and Write Paper. Wide Notebook Paper and Draw and Write Notebook help students write easily and legibly on the correct size lines.
- Hands-on manipulatives including the Slate Chalkboard, Blackboard with Double Lines, and Magic C Bunny help students practice letters, numbers, and words as they develop the language for letters, sequence for formation, reversal-free writing, and more.
Handwriting Without Tears Cursive is for third grade-level students. The program introduces a clean, clear vertical style of cursive and emphasizes correct habits for forming and connecting letters.
- Cursive Handwriting student workbook introduces students to cursive easily while promoting the enjoyment of writing.
- Regular Notebook Paper and Writing Notebook help students write easily and legibly on the correct size lines.
- Fun manipulatives including the Blackboard with Double Lines Magic C Bunny help students practice numerous skills including cursive connections, lowercase and capital skills, and spacing.