Project Play Therapy is hiring for a Lead Speech Language Pathologist to lead our team of school-based SLPs. If you are interested in the position, or know someone who would be a great fit – we would love to hear from you. Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders / Speech-Language
- Tennessee State License as an SLP from the Health-Related Board
- Tennessee Department of Education Professional School Services Provider License
- Extensive school based experience, including expertise with IEP processes and special education regulatory guidance and standards as defined by TN State Department of Education guidelines
- Integrity and advocacy skills. Must be comfortable leading meetings and training/professional development with external partners, internal management and/or other stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve effectively and expediently to meet and surpass the needs of school partners and PPT Leadership
- Ability to lead CF candidates in a manner that promotes excellence, efficiency and best practice while also implementing support mechanisms and an overall sense of community
- Ability to provide service in a way that promotes a culture of community, excellence, and efficiency.
- 5+ years experience of school based therapy is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with a wide variety of students and have diverse skill set and broad expertise
- Evidence of good written and oral language skills and strong organizational skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Explore and identify opportunities to expand the scope of available resources
To view the full job description, click here.
Please submit all inquiries to email@example.com.